The most common question I get after meeting someone new and telling them I am a nutrition consultant, they usually ask, “what type of needs do your clients have Tiffany?” At first, I take a big breath and pause for a moment so I can formulate a nice, short response… which is different every single time, and usually not that short (ha!)
The reality is that I see a large range: all ages, needs, goals, concerns, and issues; each very unique, and all have usually tried many approaches- natural and conventional- already. Each individual needs personalized attention, research and time reviewing detailed health history, testing, and more than anything- time and someone to really make effort to care as much as they do. 80% of my clients are actually very intelligent and well educated or have the goal of being educated on their health concerns, which is really nice because we end up working together, rather than me giving a “plan” and sending them away; that is more like working “apart”. I prefer keeping in contact with updates, regular feedback and using the client’s intuition and wishes as our starting path.
- Middle-age female athlete wanting to try a Keto (ketogenic) diet for mental clarity benefits and fat loss.
- 10 yo boy with autism and heavy metals.
- 19 yo female, recovering from eating disorder(s).
- 50 year old female with severe GERD (acid reflux), not wanting to take Rx antacids, looking for root cause (tried many Drs and practitioners with no success, and after one meeting together, we found she had SIBO. We are dealing with this naturally- using functional nutrition and supplements and herbal protocols.
- 44 yo professional, high-stress lifestyle female dealing with recurrent candida, SIBO, and multiple food sensitivities- complained of GI issues, fatigue, weight gain. *In addition to functional nutrition, we are utilizing Cyberscan for additional identification of imbalances.
- 60 yo women with new and sudden gastrointestinal symptoms making it difficult for her to travel and enjoy retirement because she needs to not eat, or, make sure a bathroom is within a 2 minute distance.
- 36 year old A-type female with hormonal imbalance, early menopausal symptoms, weight gain, fatigue, and brain fog. She knows quite a bit, but couldn’t prioritize self-care (diet), and wasn’t sure where to start. Diet was not a priority and she needed help with food balance and supplementation.
- Quite a range of men and women for fat loss, want a better understanding of why their current diets aren’t working and where to event start make changes.
- 38 year old male with autoimmune diseases, and new diagnosis of celiac/ gluten sensitivity.
- 55 yo male recently diagnosed with Type II Diabetes- he is just not sure where to start, wife also came to our consultations as support.
- 65 yo recent liver transplant, wanting to live a “healthier” lifestyle and manage some side effects.
- Recovering cancer patient looking for energy and weight management, along with some hand holding on their new healthy lifestyle.
- 65 year old woman suffering from multiple co-infections due to Lyme Disease. Severely underweight, food sensitivities, IBS-D, etc. She cannot take any more Rx antibiotics and is working on natural approaches to improve her immune system (which is KEY with Lyme Disease) * Also using Cyberscan to evaluate.
I hope this gives you an idea of who could benefit from seeing someone like myself, who uses functional lab testing and functional nutrition to address a wide range of goals and concerns.
If you want to find out if working with me is a good fit, feel free to click here to book either your free consultation or first session with me in-office or via Skype.