Recommended Practitioners and Websites:
- Chiropractics: Dr. Corina Morrison at The Spine and Sport Clinic
- Diane Kusunose, PT, Biofeedback Therapist- Insights for Natural Balance
- The Paleo Physicians Website: Find a Paleo Physician near you!
- Lis Lipski– “Innovative Healing” – a holistic nutrition educator and clinician for nearly 30 years.
- My favorite well-rounded health podcast: http://undergroundwellness.com/
Traveling Gluten-Free Help:
- Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program (GFRAP)- Participating GFRAP restaurants enthusiastically welcome gluten-free diners
- GlutenFreeTravelSite– State by state restaurant reviews.
- The Essential Gluten Free Restaurant Guide
- Celiac Restaurant Guide: North America
- Dr. Loren Cordain, The Paleo Diet, Blog
- Everyday Paleo- by Sara Fragoso
- Balanced Bites- Blog, programs, and podcast with Diane Sanfillipo and Liz Wolfe
- Marks Daily Apple-Author and paleo guru Mark Sisson offers great guidance for a Paleo lifestyle
- Liz Wolf- author of Eat the Yolks and Blogger: www.RealfoodLiz.com
Gluten Free Blogs:
- Elena’s Pantry – Gluten-free and many paleo-style recipes
- Gluten Free Goddess– Gluten-free recipes, focusing on fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Gluten Free Girl and the Chef – Creative recipes by a girl and her chef, personal stories of triumph over celiac disease as well as lovely photos.
- Jule’s Gluten Free – Great site for Gluten Free bakers! Including great g-free baking products for purchase.
- Gluten Free Mom
- Nourishing Meals – Check out this incredible site from a husband and wife team in Washington.
- Simply…Gluten Free – Recipes Galore!
- The Celiac Diva – An online TV show that reviews products
Gluten Free Recipe Box – Fantastic site filled with recipes and other GF info to check out
If you are as passionate as we are about nutrition, please check out the following books and documentaries:
- National Foundation for Celiac Awareness
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- Gluten Free Certification Organization
- Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG)- www.gluten.net
- 1 in 133 – Group demanding FDA overhaul to Gluten Free Labeling
- My Gluten Free Facts.com – offers lists of products and foods which are gluten free. Cool service that’s 100% free!